The financial sector is rapidly transforming—forcing banks, financial institutions, and service partners to rethink their approach to marketing. And Cargo is the marketing agency to help.
If history has taught us anything, it’s that financial markets are cyclical, yet unpredictable. The financial needs of consumers and commercial organizations change with the economy. How can financial institutions win in this space? Stay in step with the current state of the economy but keep an eye on the future. Leverage historic and predictive data to understand where financial markets and buying habits are headed. Market research is your friend. Depend on the results and their interpretation to lead you to innovation, and your financial institution will thrive.
The way banks make money is shifting. Where’s the new opportunity?
- Tightening monetary policy creates opportunities for financial institutions in the SMB space.
- There are emerging market trends and participants that present an acceptable risk profile.
- Predictive market analysis and target account engagement are key to growth and predictable returns.
Banks must provide financial services that resonate with SMBs.
- We’ve done the research. Small Businesses need flexibility because their “hot buttons” move as needs change.
- Loyalty is a core characteristic of SBOs. Help them navigate the choppy waters with reliable financial support, and they’ll anchor in place.
- SMBs are the best source of referrals. Every SMB knows another who needs financial services.
Use your expertise to drive financial confidence for SMBs.
- SMBs don’t just need deposit accounts, loans, and lines of credit. They need financial insights and guidance. They need to know what you know.
- We all need a banker. SMBs need a financial friend willing to share knowledge and practices that are key to managing cash and achieving profitability.
- A balanced checkbook is often the primary KPI Small Businesses use to gauge financial health. Helping them learn better ways to manage their finances is an invitation that most will welcome with open arms.
What Apple’s new savings account means for the future of banking. As...Read More
In case you missed us at the Financial Brand Forum last month,...Read More