Current market dynamics present tremendous growth opportunities for manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. And Cargo is ready to help drive that growth.
Today’s logistics and distribution networks and equipment are facing serious pressure. Businesses and consumers want almost everything delivered to their front door yesterday. It’s an intimidating thought for manufacturers, distributors, and dealers—but at the same time, the perfect chance to innovate.
Transportation suppliers are primed to benefit from a rapidly expanding market, plus the market’s impending transformation. Pivoting from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles opens up the market to new players, and encourages established brands to reshape their image and positioning.
It’s not just a truck.
- Commercial vehicles aren’t just for hauling large freight anymore. Small package and last-mile delivery services are in high demand—and gaining momentum fast.
- Rolling stock has to keep rolling, rolling, rolling. Demand is rapidly outstripping capacity. A well-maintained fleet that maximizes uptime is essential to generating revenue and keeping customers happy.
- Adventure awaits. Van and truck conversions for the adventure and recreational vehicle markets represent a greater percentage of vehicle sales than ever. This trend presents a new market for manufacturers, dealers, and upfitters.
Be the solution, not the problem.
- Carriers need more vehicles to solve today’s supply chain challenges. Why not yours?
- Today we don’t go get it—it comes to us. Is your brand bringing it?
- The move toward EVs is gaining momentum and presents new opportunities for brands to reestablish their position in the market.
- Commercial vehicles today are more economical, environmentally friendly, and live longer in the line of duty—not in the junkyard.
We’re clean. But we can play dirty.
- Willie Nelson sang, “On the Road Again.” But sometimes we’re not. Some vehicles are perfectly at home off-road—in the field, on the job site, and at the plant. We know how to promote equipment that works in the dirt.
- Huge global infrastructure needs are escalating the demand for agricultural, earth-moving, and material handling equipment—both heavy-duty and compact. Cargo can help you capture more than your share of the market expansion.
- Loans & leasing, attachments, parts, and maintenance represent growing revenue streams for equipment and machinery manufacturers. But you can’t sell if nobody knows you’re offering. Let us help you get the word out.
Building Blocks for the Future Many businesses need construction, material handling, agriculture,...Read More
Electrification: Where Transportation is Headed Electrification of fleets has been a growing...Read More